Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Now Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...

I thought I would share some of my recent journal pages...

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these two pages. I may just journal on them.



This page was inspired by Anahata Katin. The top says "You don't have to be like everyone else."
This journal is going to be passed down to my son, so I try and think of things I want him to know about life.

Remember her? Now she is in my journal...


I also want to thank each and everyone of you who take the time to comment on my blog. You mean the world to me!!!!

5 comments:

Buffy said...

Your journal pages are gorgeous and I love the girl with the roses. Beautiful.

Diane said...

Shonna, I just love your girls!!

Rina said...

Love your journal pages...GOrGEOUS....lovely art as well111

Erin Butson said...

Hi Shonna,
I didn't get to say goodbye! Sorry for the rood early awakening. It was great to meet you. I know schedules can be crazy, bet me know if you ever want to get together to paint.I love your work & your blog. You are so talented!

Monica said...

These are all fabulous. LOVE those top pages.