Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Kids are Great!!

I have been having a great summer so far keeping my son very busy. I signed him up for day camp at our church and he is having a blast this week. Here are some pictures and also some commissions I have been working on. Do you have any plans this summer? I would love to hear about them.


Having fun learning soccer techniques.

Walking back to the worship center.


Waiting in line to play baseball.


Crazy Hat day (my son and I made it).




Crazy Hair Day


This little girl loves pink and purple, her cat and music.


This little boy loves baseball and hockey. I had a hard time trying to figure out how to incorporate those two sports in the painting, so I just made pennants.

This little girl loves pink and purple, her cat and stars.


Have a great one!!
Shonna

3 comments:

Sunny Carvalho said...

I LOVED all the pics from your son's day camp! How wonderful! My youngest 2 daughters have played 21 seasons of soccer. Enjoy it all, it goes by so fast! As usual, your art is amazing. I have no doubt that you will illustrate a book some day...and I will be the first to buy it!

Love your art....love you! Sunny

Dayna Collins said...

I love the crazy hair and hat! Such a fun age . . .

Heather Foust said...

Your son is lucky to have a great mom like you. You are teaching him to be creative. I love that!