Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Announcement!!

After tons of research and trying out a few websites, I decided to open my own NING site!! If you are not familiar with Ning, it is a community website with a customized appearance and feel. On Ning you are able to customize your own profile page, friend others on the site, chat and upload photos. There is also a forum section where we will be able to discuss all things related to art. I will also be able to offer classes online.

There are many artist Ning sites out there, but I really wanted to add an element that I don't think anyone else out there has. Of course I will be offering online adult classes, but I will also be offering children's classes as well.

I teach children's art classes in person and I really want to be able reach more kids, so I'm very excited. I already have two classes for kids online and I am working on launching my very first adult mixed media class very soon.


Here are the two children's classes I have available so far:


"Winter Polar Bear Scene"- In this 4 video series, children ages 7+ will learn various watercolor techniques to make this beautiful snowy scene. A printable template of the polar bears will be provided. Class is available for download and the cost is $12.



"How to draw and paint a whimsical Owl"- In this 3 video series, children ages 6+ will learn step by step how to draw and paint this cute owl. They will also learn details to make their owl extra special. Price $12


I would love for you to join my site so we can share our love for art!! To join the Twisted Figures Ning site, just click here: twistedfigures.net

See ya over there!!

Shonna





1 comment:

giaonhan247 said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.