Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

The Take Me Deeper Project is Here!!

Today is the first Week of the Take Me Deeper Project at His Kingdom Come!! Every Friday a new Devotion/Bible Verse and Worship Music video is posted and then you  have a week to respond creatively. There are several different art groups (Mixed Media, Faithart Journaling, Photography, Textile/Fibre, Digital Faithart, Bible Journaling, Scrapbooking, and Crafts, Cards & Stamping). Each group has 1 or more Moderators who will post ideas on how they responded to the devotion for that week. So you can get plenty of ideas for your creative response.



January Theme: Transformation
Week 1: Transform Willingly

As a Moderator of the Faithart Journaling Group, I responded with an art piece in my art journal.





The verse for Week 1 is Romans 12:1-2. We have a worksheet in the TMD Group that will help you  "go deeper" in your study of God's word. This worksheet helped me out tremendously.

My art piece is a story of a girl who was once broken, lost, lonely and unhappy in her heart. One day she cried out to the Lord telling Him she was done living life her way. She gave her life completely and willingly to Him and instantly her heart began to transform and her brokenness became beautiful.


I heard this song and immediately knew I had to include it in this blog post.


I hope you join me in this year long journey and let Him take your brokenness and make it beautiful.

Shonna

No comments: