Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Landscape Class Lesson 2 Complete!




I just finished painting the day and night canvases for my Landscape class. It was harder than it looks. I had to do some tweaking, but at the end of the day, I am happy with the way it turned out. I just got Lesson 3 by e-mail and I can't wait to get to painting the hills. I will post pictures as soon as I finish. I also recieved Lesson 5 of my faces class by e-mail and I finally get to use painting crayons....whoo hoo! I'm excited!! I will also post that picture once I'm finished. I better go and get to painting...

5 comments:

Terri Stegmiller said...

They look great Shonna!

Lori Bartel {aka.. blossom} said...

Wonderful work!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello.
I've been thinking about trying to paint faces too, thanks for sharing your lessons :)

mzjohansen said...

Hi ! It was so fun to learn that we are in the same classes ! I LOVE your landscapes ...you do such fine work !
So glad to "meet" you !

Retro Grandma said...

Great paintings!

Sandi Keene said...

Shonna-
I love the girl you call Natasha! You are very talented. You are doing all kinds of cool things!

Love the beeswax look. I have never tried it but I am defintely a fan.

"Waiter, there is too much pepper on my paprikash!"

BTW, new movie that I love - Dan in Real Life. Have you seen it?