Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Beauty in Ugly...Lesson for All

I think this song is so beautiful! Apparently it has been on "Ugly Betty" because the video has clips from the show. I don't watch the show, but Jason Mraz is my favorite artist (see earlier post from when I met him recently). Anyway, listen to the lyrics and comment on what you think about the song. I would love to know...



Also, I am working on 2 commissions right now and will post them when I am finished. Both are going to be similiar to paintings I have already done, but they will be slightly different to suit the buyers requests.


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I'm so happy you posted this--what a beautiful song, indeed!

Marilyn said...

Smiles...I just added some Jason Mraz to my playlist...thank YOU!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful song, I see why he is one of your favs...also pretty easy on the eyes too:) Mom