Monday, August 11, 2008

Suzi Blu Kit


One of my favorite artists Suzi Blu created a kit to learn how to paint her girlies. The kit is called "Party Girl" and it came with so many materials that I can make several mixed media paintings out of them. One of the things that was included was a practice sheet with images of her girlies on the front and back. After I finished practicing, I realized that I liked some of them. I wanted to do something with them instead of just keeping them in a drawer or tossing them, so I decided to laminate the ones I liked and make bookmarks out of them to give to my friends and family. Here is a picture of how they came out. When I'm finished with the actual painting I will post the results. Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the bookmarks.


Post a Comment