Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Award...Woo Hoo!


The very talented Bee from Witchetty has been kind enough to give me a very cute Blog award. Go check out Bee's blog, her work is so fabulous!!!


But of course when you receive a blog award, there are rules...


1. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you

3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award

4. Add links to those blogs

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool


Wow, 10 other blogs is a lot...but it won't be hard for me; there are so many blogs I subscribe to it's crazy...


1. Nancye's art and beautiful junk- An amazing artist; I always look forward to seeing her work.

2. Nolly Posh- A beautiful person! Her strength and outlook on life just shines through her blog.

3. Scrappy Jessi- Tons of blog candy and she is having a great give-away right now.

4. Michelle My Belle- I just discovered this lovely chickie's work...AMAZING!!!

5. Just in time designs- Another amazing artist. I just love her girlies!!!

6. Hands & Heart- Monica is one of my all time favorites; her artwork is very special (as is she).

7. Goody-Goody- Great Fabric Art and tutorials.

8. Blue Eyed Girl- She works with all different mediums & makes the cutest wooden ATC's.

9. Distracted by Design- I love watching her style evolve...she is true talent!

10. Michelle Brown- A wonderful watercolorist; she is starting to offer classes online as well.


Whew! That took awhile...there are so many wonderful blogs out there...
Post a Comment