Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Award...Woo Hoo!


The very talented Bee from Witchetty has been kind enough to give me a very cute Blog award. Go check out Bee's blog, her work is so fabulous!!!


But of course when you receive a blog award, there are rules...


1. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you

3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award

4. Add links to those blogs

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool


Wow, 10 other blogs is a lot...but it won't be hard for me; there are so many blogs I subscribe to it's crazy...


1. Nancye's art and beautiful junk- An amazing artist; I always look forward to seeing her work.

2. Nolly Posh- A beautiful person! Her strength and outlook on life just shines through her blog.

3. Scrappy Jessi- Tons of blog candy and she is having a great give-away right now.

4. Michelle My Belle- I just discovered this lovely chickie's work...AMAZING!!!

5. Just in time designs- Another amazing artist. I just love her girlies!!!

6. Hands & Heart- Monica is one of my all time favorites; her artwork is very special (as is she).

7. Goody-Goody- Great Fabric Art and tutorials.

8. Blue Eyed Girl- She works with all different mediums & makes the cutest wooden ATC's.

9. Distracted by Design- I love watching her style evolve...she is true talent!

10. Michelle Brown- A wonderful watercolorist; she is starting to offer classes online as well.


Whew! That took awhile...there are so many wonderful blogs out there...

8 comments:

Carmen said...

Thank you Shonna! I'm honored.

Namasté,

Carmen

nollyposh said...

awwwww (((hugz))) and (((hugz))) to YOU my ~friend~ xox

Linda Vincent said...

Thank you Shonna for choosing me!
It was good to have a look at all those blogs.
Love
Linda x

Mónica Zúñiga said...

OMG! Thanks a lot, specially for what you said about me, I really apreciate it! :)
Have a great, fun and creative weekend!
xoxo!

Moni.

Mary S. Hunt said...

lovely work!!
i was introduced to your wonderful blog through linda "blue eyed girl"
i am glad i clicked over!

mitsib said...

thank you shonna! oooh, ive never been nominated for an award before! how wonderfully nice of you, your blog is fab!
xx

Flor Larios Art said...

Congratulation Shonna on your award! I also wanted to thank you for showing us how to make prints.
I just order three prints of my paintings!
Thanks,
Flor

Jessi Nagy said...

AAAHHH!!!
thanks doll!!!
this was nice to come home too!!!
i will post this week.
hope all is well.
xcooxxo,
jessi