Saturday, January 3, 2009

Inspiration, Clarification and Taggification....

Does anyone else out there feel uninspired in the new year? I think I burnt myself out doing so much at Christmas and now I don't know what to do...
Are you feeling creative in the new year or do you feel like you are in need of some inspiration? Tell me I'm not alone...


I have to clarify something, the picture in my last post is of my daughter and son. My step daughter Reeana is 15 and my son Jordan is 3. I was cracking up when some of you thought that was me. I wish I looked that young... I am 37 (by the way). I guess I should post a picture of me huh?

So here is a picture of me with my son...












I have also been tagged by Kristin of My Creative Journey. I have to list 6 random things about myself:


1. I am an only Child.


2. My Dad's birthday is Oct. 11, my Mom's birthday is Dec 11, and my birthday is Feb 11 (all 2 months apart but of course different years).


3. My favorite/lucky number is 11 (see random fact #2.)


4. I met my husband on a blind date.


5. I absolutely hate orange candy of any kind (although I do like oranges).


6. My worst fear is drowning (I had to walk out of the movie "White Squall" because there was a boat with people trapped and it was sinking. I made myself stay when I saw Titanic though).



So there it is, not very exciting...
Post a Comment