Are you feeling creative in the new year or do you feel like you are in need of some inspiration? Tell me I'm not alone...
I have to clarify something, the picture in my last post is of my daughter and son. My step daughter Reeana is 15 and my son Jordan is 3. I was cracking up when some of you thought that was me. I wish I looked that young... I am 37 (by the way). I guess I should post a picture of me huh?
So here is a picture of me with my son...
I have also been tagged by Kristin of My Creative Journey. I have to list 6 random things about myself:
1. I am an only Child.
2. My Dad's birthday is Oct. 11, my Mom's birthday is Dec 11, and my birthday is Feb 11 (all 2 months apart but of course different years).
3. My favorite/lucky number is 11 (see random fact #2.)
4. I met my husband on a blind date.
5. I absolutely hate orange candy of any kind (although I do like oranges).
6. My worst fear is drowning (I had to walk out of the movie "White Squall" because there was a boat with people trapped and it was sinking. I made myself stay when I saw Titanic though).
So there it is, not very exciting...