Sunday, January 18, 2009

"We Love"







I have been so inspired by the beautiful artists that have been journaling this month based on prompts by Misty Mawn. Each day there has been a different color theme. One was white. I have never worked with white so I thought I would give it a shot. Well it was easier said than done; I ended up working with creams, browns and little bit of red. I am pleased with how it came out.

The quote in the painting is by author CS Lewis. You are probably familiar with his book series "The Chronicles of Narnia." You may not know that this man had an amazing love story. There was even a movie done in 1994 based on his story. The movie is called "Shadowlands" and stars Sir Anthony Hopkins and Debra Winger. I have always loved this movie and highly recommend it; beware though...you will need tissue.
Post a Comment