Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I have been on Jury Duty!!!!

I was selected for a Jury on Monday and have been going to court everyday this week. We wrapped it up today and found the defendant guilty. It was very interesting being on a Jury and if you are able to do it I would highly recommend NOT trying to get out of it. Anyway, sorry I have been away but I was doing my civil duty.

I have been feeling very uninspired lately as well; just kind of blah!!! I am desperately looking for inspiration and am coming up short everywhere I turn. What happened to my creative mojo??? Is it lost forever??? Ok, I know I am being a little dramatic... I am taking an online class right now and I haven't even started this weeks assignment and it is due on Saturday....AGHHH!!

On a positive note, I have been given another blog award...wait...a TRIPLE blog award. I feel so special!! The giver of this award is Nicole from "A Little Mouse Said". She has a really cool blog and etsy shop, so go check her out. THANKS NICOLE!!!!!



Hopefully the next time I will have some art to share!!! Wish me luck!!!

Peace!!!
Post a Comment