Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New 16X20 Painting and what we are up to around here!

I was asked by a friend of mine in my mom's group to donate a painting for a silent auction. The proceeds are to go to our local Children's Museum and of course I was happy to oblige. I love the "Children's Museum" and my son and I have gone there many times. I decided to re-create a piece that I did recently (see above blog header). I changed the color scheme and painted it on a larger canvas (16X20). I really hope someone likes it and and will bid on it.



In other news, my son just started swimming lessons and I am so proud of him. He is listening to his instructors like such a big boy and isn't afraid at all. And my daughter just started another year of High School. She is a Junior now...I can't believe how fast it goes. She is all about getting her driver's license and getting a car. Lord help us! This picture of her is before one of the belly dancing classes she took over the summer.









Have a great week everyone!!

Shonna

1 comment:

Kolleen said...

i'm CERTAIN someone will bid on your painting - it's beautiful!
you also have darling children...they grow up so fast! but i know in my case, there is never a dull moment!!
belly dancing class?? sounds fun!!