I received an award from the lovely Micah of the blog "Notions of Fancy." It's kind of funny that I received this award because as you know from my last post; I'm not feeling so creative. Thanks so much Micah!! I do appreciate the award!!! I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself and then pass the award to 7 others.
1. When I was 5 years old, I handed out loads of "Flinstone" vitamins to the neighborhood kids (this was before childproof lids). We all ended up getting really sick and puking in my backyard and I got in major trouble...oops.
2. I love putting A-1 steak sauce on macaroni and cheese.
3. I have to have my coffee super hot or I can't drink it.
4. I used to make my prospective boyfriends watch the movie "Wuthering Heights" and if they didn't shed a tear, then they were "out." (Luckily my husband passed the test).
5. I used to be a Church Youth Leader for high school students.
6. My mother has 9 brothers and sisters and their names all start with the letter "J." I decided to continue the "J" tradition by naming my son Jordan.
7. I am an only child, but always wanted an older brother.
Ok, now I am passing this on to 7 of my favorite bloggers.
1. Debbie Eggizio (did you see her on
HGTV's "That's Clever" today?)
2. Scrappy Jessi (she's very talented and such a sweetheart!)
3. Autumn Rae Art (Such beautiful portrait work)
4. Katielynn (such a crack-up; I love this girl!)
5. Kaili Art (wonderful artwork; I could look at her work for hours).
6. MLB Studios (Such beautiful mixed media and paperclay sculptures).
7. Linda Vincent (Beautiful artwork!!)
Thanks for looking!!