Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Painting...Sarah's Light

I have been in a total rut when it comes to art. I have so much to do because I have a craft bazaar in November, but I haven't felt the mojo. Usually this time of year really inspires me, but for some reason I am not feeling it. Well it better happen soon or I won't have anything for the bazaar... Thanks for letting me vent! I needed that!





I did finish a painting for a friend who is having a birthday party this Saturday. I really hope she doesn't see it here...She hinted that she would love to have a painting of her and her kids. I have been working on it for about 2 weeks and finally finished it last night. In spite of the lack of inspiration I have been feeling, I am pretty pleased with how it came out. It was painted on Canvas board, so my hubby is going to make a frame for it out of wood tomorrow. I really hope she likes it.


Post a Comment