Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's Been Crazy Busy Around Here!

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. We went through some major construction in our home. We had the whole downstairs floors replaced. It was crazy and we had to live in our bedroom for about a week, but it was worth it. Our new floors look great!!





I have also received a ton of ornament orders and have been working on them. I have given myself until the end of November to complete them, so I have been working hard on them. Here are some that I have completed recently.












I have also been working on some other Christmas items as well. These items will soon be in my shop.









Well, that's all for now. I will post more ornaments soon!!!
Take Care!
Shonna

1 comment:

Kolleen said...

These are absolutely precious Shonna - I LOVE them!!!
are your ornaments on canvas or some type of wood?? Very, very cute!

the floor looks awesome too!
xoxox