Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Here is the Deal -E- O!

Hey all!! Just a quick post to wish you a great weekend and to update you on what is going on.


First of all, I am so excited to announce that our great friends at Polarity have created new necklaces with brand new artwork on them from yours truly. These necklaces are so cool! You get three of my designs in one necklace because the images are interchangeable! Here is the link to the Polarity shop. She makes the necklaces and will mail them directly to you.










Also, I was involved in a Create and Pass Journal project for Gary Reef's NING site. There were four Moleskine journals being passed around all over the world. I was involved with Journal four and was lucky enough to be at the bottom of the list, so I got to see in person the beautiful pages that were created before me. I believe all four journals are completed now and will be sent back to Gary. He is going to publish the journals into one book. Not only will you see each journal page, but Gary has asked us to send him a picture of ourselves, a little Bio and what materials we used to create the page. I'm so excited to be a part of this project. You won't believe the amazing artists that contributed! Here is my journal page for the project.



Have a great one!!!

Shonna

3 comments:

Diane said...

What a great project this is!! and love your necklace--cool!!

Tam Spires said...

ohhhh, that necklace is so cute!!!

Miriam Cutelis said...

are the necklaces also tins? they look so cool....will check out your etsy site. Mir