I hope you are all doing well!! Life has been awesome, scary, crazy, joyful and busy for me!! My baby is going to be 9and my other baby just turned 21 at the end of August (what?). School is back in session for my son (the 9 year old) and it has been slow in getting back into the "routine." My boy definitely does not enjoy school as much as my girl did (and does; she is working on her BA degree).
The biggest thing going on for me lately is the "free" online workshop I am offering called Kingdom Come. It is a Faith Art Journaling class that I felt called to do and I have been privileged to have an amazing group of people join who are all in various stages of their walk with God and with their art. Many of you are in the class so you know how great you all are!!! I have learned so much from everyone and I love seeing what God is doing in this group!!
Here are some of the lessons from the Kingdom Come Workshop!!
I also have some ideas for other online "Faith" workshops. I hope to be working on those soon.
The first one is called "Believe"
- This is a project base workshop and you will learn the following:
- Image transfer using your ink jet printer and tissue paper.
- Joint compound (or Spackle) to add texture
- collage and more
This class has over 1.5 hours of video lesson and is on SALE until for Only $10 (regularly $15)
The second one is called "Whimsical Wall Hanging"
-This is a project AND technique based workshop and you will learn the following:
- Learn how to make your own foam stamps.
- Make your own pattern fabric.
- Learn how to draw a whimsical face.
- Learn how to draw a whimsical on fabric.
- Learn how to shade a face using acrylic craft paint.
- Using fabric and the patterned fabric we make, we will construct a skirt for our girl, embellish and then place her in an embroidery hoop.
This class has over 4.5 hours of video lesson and is on SALE until for only $20 (regularly $30).
I am so excited with how things are going on the site and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store next!!!