Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

His Kingdom Come Community Blog Hop today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Welcome to a very exciting blog hop.  Today we are celebrating the launch of a brand new online Christian Creative Community: His Kingdom Come.

This is an online Community where fellow Christians can encourage, share and learn about Christianity and explore the God-given creativity that he has put in us all.  It will be a safe place to share your faith, be inspired, and explore creativity across many art mediums - journaling, mixed media, painting, bible journaling, textiles, watercolor and more.  His Kingdom Come will offer free tutorials, technique classes, devotionals, crafts to celebrate the holidays, opportunities to go deeper in your faith and in your knowledge of God and the Bible.   The website will also offer Christian artists a platform to host classes (free or fee-based) which you will be able to sign up for.

A team of talented Christian artists have come together to launch this exciting new community.  This blog hop is your chance to get to know them.

It doesn’t matter where you start within the blog hop.   Or you can start at the beginning with Diane.  Each blog has the complete list of participants.


As you visit each blog you will be given a letter eg. D.   When you have collected all the letters they will make a word.  When you have worked out the word email Bernice (hkcbloghop@gmail.com) with the word.  We will randomly choose 3 people who have the correct answer to win a prize.   All entries must arrive by Noon (Pacific time) on Monday 3rd November. Join the Facebook group Here.

The letter to collect from my blog is:  I

Here are the prizes that will be given away!!






Let me introduce myself and why I am Part of HKC:

Brief Bio: I live in San Diego, Ca. I have been married for 14 years (Dan) and have two children Reeana (my stepdaughter) who is 21 and in college to become a Sonographer and my son Jordan who just turned 9 this month. I became a Christian when I was 18 when a group of friends took me to church. I remember we were studying the book of Revelations and after about a month of going, it was like my eyes were opened and it all started to make sense. I have had some ups and downs in my walk with the Lord. But he has always been relentless, patient and faithful in his pursuit of my soul. In the past year I have re-dedicated my life to him and he is working through me for His glory every day.

How does your faith impact your creativity? I can only create things that mean something to me, so my faith always seems to show up in one capacity or another (even when I wasn't walking closely with Him). This is how I know that even when I was far away, he was always near.

What is your preferred medium of creativity?  Mixed Media/Portraits   What appeals to you about this? I get bored very easily and with mixed media there is always something new and different you can play around with.

What other areas of creativity do you dabble in? I also like book binding and journal making

What is your role within the His Kingdom Come team?   I am co-founder of the site and one of the Admins, artists and whatever else that is needed.

What are your hopes for this new community? I hope for a place that we as believers are encouraged by one another. A place where we can learn and share our creativity, have fun, and to grow in our faith and in return go out into our communities and be Children of the Light for His Glory, honor and praise!!

Where to find me: On Facebook: Twisted Figures, art by ShonnaBucaroff, Etsy:  and His Kingdom Come


I hope you are as excited as I am at being part of this online venture.  Our vision is to build an online community not just be a project-led site.  A place where you can find encouragement, share your heart and your problems and find help.

To join our community please visit His Kingdom Come

Don't forget to visit the next blog on the Blog Hop List!!!!!


No comments: