Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Logos365 What is your word for 2016?

My word last year was "Trust" and boy that one was a doozy!! I had to trust God and others in many situations last year and boy did I learn a lot!! I think I will still be learning how to trust as it is a lesson God seems to give me often. I guess I will continue to live out that word until I really "get" that he "has" me and any situation I come across, he will always "have" me.

This is my word this year:



Yes..."Transform" in ALL areas of my life. Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually!! These two verses are my focus verses for the year. Philippians 1:6 and 2 Corinthians 5:17.

Do you choose a word for the year? If you would like to, it isn't too late. On His Kingdom Come, we offer a group called "Logos365" and a free E-book that has worksheets to help you choose your word as well as monthly art prompts to help you LIVE out that word.

Well I'm about to get to it...

No comments: