Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

BLOG GIVE-A-WAY!!!!!







First I would like to thank everyone who commented about my newest painting; I felt a lot better knowing that all my friends in blog world were there for me. The wake was really sad, but I feel better knowing that she had so many people who cared for her and that she is now in a much better place.






Ok, now for the exciting news... I have been wanting to do a blog giveaway for a long time, but for some reason things come up (yada yada yada). Well I saw a post by the very talented Aimee of CreativeFlutter where she was asking for items to donate for her blog giveaway. So I contacted her and mailed her one of my recent paintings. She is not disclosing the painting on her blog, but I have posted it here recently . Here is a hint...It is one of the paintings I painted as a homework assignment in the online workshop with Suzi Blu. Anyway, if you would like to enter Aimee's drawing for one of my paintings then click here for details.






Also, my baby turned 3 last thursday, so I thought I would post a cute picture of him. Happy Birthday JD!!!!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

What a cute photo of your son:) Happy birthday wishes to him!