Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Craft Bazaar!!

The Holiday Craft Bazaar went great! It was totally worth it staying up until 2am every morning getting ready for it. I sold quite a few things and have several commissioned requests. So I am going to be very busy the next few weeks.





Here is what my table set-up looked like. I sold ornaments (the biggest hit), bookmarks, recipe boards, Holiday boxes and some post-it note/pen gift sets I made.



These are some of the new items I made and sold.








Here are a few new items I made and did NOT sell (I will either try and sell them on Etsy or my new Lollishop that I still have to set up)



I hope you all had a great weekend!!





8 comments:

Blaiz said...

Congratulations, Shonna. Your work is great, and I'm glad that people responded to it so well.

nanakin1 said...

Lovely, lovely!
Hugs,
Nancy

Leslie Rubio said...

Shonna-

Your table set up looks fab! Good to hear that you made many sales and got more work for later!

I love your new stuff and all your work!

Lots of love,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

I love your work, it is beautiful!
I am interested in knowing what your bookmarks were made out of? Are they prints of your work or something else?

Unknown said...

My bookmarks are prints of my work and then I laminate them myself.

Kim said...

Shonna!
Way to go! I am so proud of you and your work is so awesome! I am proud myself to actually own some! I am glad that it went well and you made some $$$. Your doing wonderful work! How's the potty training going? I am gonna start with my almost 3 year old soon, he'll be my 3rd boy to train, but ugh! hate training those boys, my girls were SO much easier, almost like they trained themselves! Luke is stubborn, though, and so I'm worried about him! I just may turn him over to daddy, had to do that with one of the other boys and it worked like a charm!
Anyway, great stuff, great everything! Take Care!

Sandi Keene said...

So glad to hear the craft show went so well. Your ornaments are my favorite as well!

Flor Larios Art said...

Beautiful items. Congratulations!