Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Commissioned Ornaments and an Award!!

I have been very busy with commissions, so I thought I would share some of them with you. My first boys!!! Agghhhh! I have been so nervous about painting boys. In addition to these, I have 9 more ornaments I am working on and 4 out of the nine are boys (I will post those later). I think I am getting more comfortable with painting boys now. Practice does help!!


This is for a little boy named Maddox, he is so cute and has a cute little fauxhawk.


This one is for Maddox's cousin Dylan who also likes to wear his hair in a fauxhawk

This one was made for my son's teacher's daughter Elyse. I really love the way she turned out.

Another request for one of my vintage looking snowman.






I also have been given a blog award by the lovely Lorri Lennox of Artivity. Check out her blog, she is an amazing collage artist!!!












Post a Comment