Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coming Home Tonight...boo hoo!

Aloha,

We had such a great time in Maui and do not want to leave. We are sitting here in the condo right now enjoying the sound of the waves crashing for the last time. We loved watching the sunset every evening and watching the sea turtles playing on the reef below us. The people here were so nice and we just enjoyed every part of our trip. We went shopping, swimming, and went sight seeing to the most beautiful places .

I do have to say that I really miss painting!!! I brought my sketch book and did a little drawing, but I can't wait to get back to my paintbrushes, canvases and paint!! I also miss my online art friends and can't wait to get back and see what I have been missing!!
Well I better finishing packing; we are driving on the road to Hana today and then our plane leaves tonight at 9:55pm (Hawaii is 3 hours earlier than California).

Mahalo my friends!!

Shonna











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great...what an awesome trip!

Belinda Ross Art said...

Ahhhh yup I'm jealous.
You lucky thing, it looks amazing! What a lovely family you have and looking all relaxed and happy. It's always hard when it has to come to an end and get back to reality.
x Bee

Flor Larios Art said...

Beutiful photos...you look great!
Welcome back!