Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things...

I had more fun in Hawaii than I ever expected. I'm really not a beachy, hot weather type, but I could see myself retiring there some day. Hee Hee.


I didn't realize how long it would take me to get back into a routine. The time difference is only 3 hours, but man has it thrown me off. Today Jordan and I went back to "Mommy and Me" Pre-school, so I feel like we are getting there.

Here are some shots I took of the trip (good times).


This was the view on the walkway to our condo.


A waterfall on the Road to Hana.


Jordan playing the Ukulele that was in our condo. Can you believe that was our Lanai?

Reeana standing by the Huge Banyan tree in Lahaina.

I did some painting yesterday and feel much better. Here is my latest piece...



I miss you Hawaii....until next time!
Shonna

No comments: