Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mrs. Jill is the BEST!!




My son is starting Preschool next Wednesday, so I made a little plaque for his teacher. He has had this teacher since he was two, but now he will be in "Big Boy" class.

My city offers this really cool program where you can go to school with your 18-36 month old. The class is a sort of introduction to school and they learn so much. I have seen my son grow leaps and bounds since going. We used to go to school twice a week in this program and I was in the class with him. Well now he has graduated to the 4-5 year old class and will be going 3 times a week (he will be 4 years old in a month). One day, I will volunteer in the class, one day I volunteer in the community and one day I have free. He will go from 9am to 12pm. I am nervous about how he will do without me there, but I know he is in good hands. Mrs. Jill is an amazing teacher. She truly loves kids and teaching and it shows. I have no doubt in my mind that Jordan has already met the best teacher he will have in his whole schooling career. I am NOT exaggerating when I say she is the best!!


I will let you know how it goes next week!!


Shonna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool plaque! I agree... Mrs. Jill IS the best!! Can't wait for Milenko to take the class in January!
-Nancy

Blaiz said...

LOL, he'll be fine! The important question is, will mama be fine?

Michelle said...

Love the plaque! Very cute