Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love God, Love People

This weeks' TMD devotion/verse is about the greatest commandment of all according to Jesus. It is found in Matthew 22:37-39. The tax collector Nicodemus asked Jesus what the greatest commandment of all was and this is what He said: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment and the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself."- So basically...Love God and Love People. The first part is easy, but man is that second part a hard one!! People are so hard to love sometimes!! You can just ask my family how hard I am to love around the end of the month and they will give you an ear full. LOL!! But in all seriousness, this is what I try and think about on a daily basis...not easy, but when you think about what He went through for His love for me, I think it is the least I can do.

This week had me thinking about the song "Man of Sorrow" by Hillsong United.  I also saw an amazing painting on Pinterest that really inspired me, unfortunately there was no artist's information, so I cannot give them credit. So here is what I came up with for this week.


Join us here: His Kingdom Come

And here is the song "Man of Sorrow" by Hillsong United









No comments: