Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Almost Lover- A FIne Frenzy

I love this song by A Fine Frenzy. Anyone who has ever had their heart broken should be able to relate to it. The singer is 22 year old Alison Sudol and I just love the purity of her voice. I went out and bought the CD (which I rarely do anymore). The whole CD is wonderful. I haven't found an artist/band that has moved me like that in a long while. Alison's lyrics are so haunting that it is really hard to believe she is so young; she must be an old soul. Anyway, I wanted to share the song and the images in the video are just beautiful.

3 comments:

Victorian Lady said...

What a lovely song! I love your blog and work, btw! Keep up the great work!

:)

Mere

Anonymous said...

I found A Fine Frenzy on myspace a couple of months ago. I love them. I also Love the band Travis and the song The Good Kind from the Wreckers. ~ Missing you cuz, Michelle

Anonymous said...

OMG...totally love it. I just posted it on my blog too. Hope thats' ok w/ you. It looks like the orton effect taht I just did.
Love it. Great find totally my style music.