Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I will be on Vacation this week!



My family is going to Seattle this week for a vacation. We wanted to go to Hawaii, but have to get the home fumigated. So because the vacation funds depleted a bit, we decided on Seattle. We have never been there and have always wanted to go. Plus it isn't too long of a plane ride (I hate to fly). We are staying 20 minutes outside Seattle in a cute little house on a lake. I am looking forward to exploring a place I have never been before and to just relax and spend some quality time with my family. I hope everyone has a creative week and I will post when I return.
Peace


2 comments:

nollyposh said...

Don't forget your sketch book!!! Shonna! Sssshhhooona! Don't forge... Oh damn l think she's gone already! (I hope she remembered to take her sketch book!) X;-) Vicki

Unknown said...

Your so funny! Yes, I took my sketch book and some watercolors!