I added some more elements to the "Busy Bee" and finished it with hot beeswax. With "Stargazer" I added some gold leaf and will probably finish it with hot beeswax as well. The new piece is a watercolor sketch I posted earlier, but I painted it on 12X24 wood. A friend of mine wanted to know if I could paint her some mermaids, so I made them in the likeness of her two daughters. She wanted very pale pinks and blues, so I tried to keep it within that color scheme. I am almost finished with it unless my client wants me to add something else. All of the pieces will have holes drilled into them and a ribbon attached for hanging. I hope you enjoy looking at them.