Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

I HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who entered into my Birthday Week drawing! I loved reading everyone's comments and birthday wishes. I hope you come back and visit my blog, I will definitely be having more drawings in the future.


Now on with it. The winner is.....






Congratulations to HelenesDreams.etsy.com!!!!! I will convo you to get your address..

I would also like to thank my handsome assistant Jordan Bucaroff for shaking the box, picking the name and holding up the name for picture taking.

9 comments:

Kristin Long said...

Congratulations Helen! Man, am I envious!!!! I hope you enjoy your painting! =)

Horse Creek Jewelry said...

Wow...I can't believe I won! I am so happy I can dance all day long! Thank you so very much! I am going to put this in my sweet little girls room where the wonderful colors will make this piece stand out! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Your sweet little boy makes a great random generator by the way! Tell him thank you for picking me!

Shelly said...

Cute picks of JD!

Dana Watts said...

Hi,

This is my first time seeing your work, if I can I would love to be able to buy a painting for my daughter. Her birthday is coming up next month.

Thanks

Blaiz said...

Aw, Jordan looks so cute!

Congrats to Helene.

nollyposh said...

(Ps) Just popped in to say ~Happy Valentines day~ xox

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Your sweet littl assitant is precious. Lucky Helen

Kristin Long said...

Hey Shonna, I nominated you for the Your Blog is Fabulous Award! I love your blog and your art! See my blog for details!!!

Kristin

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Shonna! Congrats to the winner! Your giveaway prize is adorable! Have a great week!

Blessings,
Lisa :)