Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Commission and Feature!

COMMISSION
My friend's daughter is having her first baby and she wanted me to re-create "I Knew You..." I actually like this painting better than the original. I am really enjoying working on watercolor paper. The shading technique I use comes out so pretty on watercolor paper. The photo doesn't do it justice.


FEATURE
Also, A few months back I had a giveaway and the winner was Helene. She has posted a really sweet feature of my work on her blog. I would love it if you could stop by and check it out.

4 comments:

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

So sweet! I'm sure she will love it :)

nollyposh said...

Gorgeous painting & beautiful sentiment X:-)

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

Lovely artwork and the message is so beautiful it gave me goose bumps when I read it.

Anonymous said...

Shonna!! Your paintings are so fantastic!! WOW