Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BLOG AWARD AND MORE SKETCHES...

First of all, I received a very cool award from the lovely Kristen Long of My Creative Journey. Kristen is so talented and sweet. She has always been so supportive and complimentary of my artwork; I so appreciate that. Please check out her beautiful blog. Thanks Kristen!!!



Secondly, here are my homework assignments for week two of "The Goddess and the Poet" class with Suzi Blu. I am learning so much and really enjoying myself.










5 comments:

nollyposh said...

YOU are getting tOO fabulous! X:-)

David and Christine said...

Love it, especially the first drawing. Continue the great work and I look forward to seeing what you next.

Blaiz said...

You know I've always loved your work, but that top sketch really shows your growth. Isn't Suzi's class great?!!

Kolleen said...

love these sketches...i really like your last one with her gorgeous red hair! beautiful

Shelly said...

The poet looks so much like Meg! I would like a print of that one.