Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

SHOP UPDATE IS ON...LIKE DONKEY KONG!!


I have just listed a BUNCH of new things in my shop...Whew! That took awhile!! I have added new prints, ACEO prints, bookmarks, some abstract work and I am so excited to reveal some of the new things I have been working on like....
A new paper mache box (see shop for more pictures and detailed description)
AND...This one I'm really excited about. This is a really cool gift idea for a pre-teen or teenager. It is a handpainted altered journal with a journal jar. The jar has over 90 journal prompts (see shop for more pictures and details).
I hope you stop by and check out my new FULL shop!!!!

5 comments:

Kolleen said...

Okay Shonna...you amaze me! I absolutely LOVE the Journal Jar - what an awesome idea!!!!! I love the colors that you chose too - so pretty. I am also in love with Harmony - too cute.

Jenn B said...

Journal Jar. love it. What a cute gift idea for some young girl. Love the colors too.

Gina M Smith said...

WOW!! Headed to Etsy now. Thank you so much for my blog prize. I love the pendant and book mark!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Wow! speechless! beautiful artwork!

Ro Bruhn said...

Everything looks fabulous, I love your painted characters.