Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PORTRAITS CLASS AND SHOP UPDATE!


I am taking yet ANOTHER online class (yes, I have a problem). I am taking Suzi Blu's "The Goddess and The Poet" class. We are learning more realistic portraits and how to use shading with pencil and then with colored pencils. This has been a little bit of a challenge for me. I get the concept of how to draw realistic noses and lips, but I am struggling with the placement of everything on the face so the girlie looks pretty. I am really enjoying this class because it is a challenge I needed right now. I don't want to get stuck in one way of drawing, I want to expand and continue to learn. So learn I will...


On Friday, I will have a HUGE shop update. I have been working on several different projects and I can't wait to reveal them. So stay tuned...


Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who commented on the last post about how to organize your creative ideas. It was very helpful to me...I LOVE my blog friends!!!
Post a Comment