I decided to turn my drawing "The Heart Seeker" into a painting. Here is the result. I am very happy with how she turned out although I didn't really mean to make her look so sad.
I woodburned everything first and then I layered and layered and layered (you get the point). I used flock on top of the hearts and then finished off the piece with hot beeswax. I really like this girlie! I think I am going to try turning her into an art doll (but with a happier face).
I am also working on several items for a big update in my shop. I have been experimenting in some new things, so I will be offering things that I haven't before. Stay tuned for more information on my shop update.